Easy To Start + Add Value For Your Customers
Proximity Marketing uses our FAR Business beacons to send enticing marketing messages to mobile devices within 200 feet of your business. Statistics show that marketing to consumers that are near your business is the most effective way to turn them into shoppers.
With FAR Business beacons you can:
- Direct market to any of the 107 million phones that have built support that pass your business. No app required!
- See trends of notifications sent that shows patterns of shoppers in your area.
- Push links to upcoming events.
- Push notifications requesting the user join a mailing list.
- Notify passersby of coupons or specials.
- Ask a customer to check-in to recieve offers which gives you more data about the shopper.
How It Works
Setting up your Proximity Marketing campaign is quick and easy.
- Log into the Partner Administration Portal
- Create a Title and Description message to be pushed to nearby smartphones.
- Create Cards for the landing page visible when your notification is clicked. Cards can contain titles, descriptions, images, coupon codes, and links.
- Drag your new cards to the landing page column and hit save.
It's that easy! You choose the information you'd like people to see that will encourage them to come into your business. Change it as often as you'd like to keep the information interesting and relavent.
In a matter of minutes, you have a Proximity Marketing campaign running and can track statistics using our charts.Join Now Have questions? Contact US!
Support Your Community
FAR Business beacons not only market your business, they immediately make you accessible to the blind and visually impaired. Studies show that consumers are 83% more likely to choose a business that does good over a competitor. The "FAR Accessible" seal on your website, advertising, and front door immediately tell shoppers that you support your community.
Added FAR Business beacon benefits:
- Make your business accessible to the blind and visually impaired.
- Achieve compliance beyond ADA reducing the risk of lawsuits.
- Open your business to the underserved 7.3 million visually impaired shoppers in the USA.
- Be included in our targeted marketing about FAR Accessible locations.
How It Works
Our FAR Business beacons work in tandem with our FAR Vision app. FAR Vision is available for free from both the Apple App Store, and Google Play.
The FAR Vision App uses our beacons to give a voice to the physical world. As a FAR Vision user approaches a location that is FAR Accessible, they are notified of their location with a chime, and a description of the location, ie. Joe's BBQ on the left.
Once they are notified, the can click buttons to provide more information, or check-in to find detailed information about the business such as important landmarks including emergency exits, restrooms, obsticles such as stairs, or any other item the business wants to point out to the user.
This information will be displayed in large text for people with limited vision, or spoken using the phones built in text-to-speech for blind users with accessibility mode enabled on their phone.
For restaurants, one of the best features is the ability to enter a menu into the system. This takes the place of outdated braille menus. Our menus can alway be up to date and allow all people to listen to a menu whether they read braille or not. This is extremely important as our population ages and more and more people lose their eyesight due to age related diseases.
Having your business FAR Accessible can also help protect from lawsuits since you will be making a great effort to provide services to the visually impaired and blind.
Installing FAR Business takes just a few minutes and doesn't require any technical knowledge. You just need to stick the FAR Business beacons up, and enter your information in the Partner Portal, and you will quickly become visually impaired and blind friendly, aka FAR Accessible.Join Now