What We Do
Foresight Augmented Reality uses modern technology to solve the problem of inaccessible environments creating inequities for people with disabilities. We do this using Smartphone Apps combined with Bluetooth, GPS, and Ultra-Wideband (UWB) technology.
Accessibility goes beyond compliance. Smart cities and companies understand accessibility today requires more than access to a business or riding a bus. It’s independently approaching a bank teller, getting vaccinated, and traveling to work with confidence. It’s smoothly getting to a parent-teacher conference, going to the doctor, and navigating the professional sports arena.
Accessibility is Foresight Augmented Reality. Contact Us today to discuss your accessibility goals
The Hear2There Bundle
Introducing our most full-featured bundle, crafted to transform navigation for the visually impaired and blind, while elevating environments for everyone, regardless of ability. The Hear2There Beacon Bundle is more than just a product; it's a promise of independence, security, and confidence.
A Game-Changer for Businesses
- Enhanced Customer Experience: By providing accurate micro-location audio descriptions and real-time data, businesses can ensure that all customers have a more informed and independent shopping or service experience.
- Diverse Market Reach: Businesses can tap into a market segment that is often overlooked. This not only boosts revenue but also enhances a business's reputation for inclusivity.
- Integrative Capabilities: The ability to integrate with real-time data sources means businesses can keep their customers updated with the latest offerings, promotions, or changes. This real-time communication can increase customer engagement and loyalty.
- Improved Indoor Navigation: Traditional GPS systems have limitations when it comes to indoor navigation. Hear2There's micro-location technology offers businesses the chance to guide their customers with precision indoors.
- Safety & Security: Hear2There technology ensures that visually impaired individuals are aware of their surroundings, minimizing potential risks and hazards.
- Positive Brand Image: Adopting technology that assists individuals with disabilities shows that a business cares about all its customers and is willing to invest in solutions that level the playing field.
- Social Responsibility: Embracing Hear2There technology can be part of a broader corporate social responsibility initiative garnering positive attention and support from the wider community.
Hear2There technology is not just a tool but an investment into creating a more inclusive, engaging, and customer-centric business environment.
- 1 Hear2There Beacon
- 30 Months of Service
We've all been lost looking for the right office, suite, or section in a building. Go beyond the restrictions of indoor “wayfinding” with FAR's dynamic digitally accessible directories to give all visitors the freedom to find what they need and the confidence to get there.
Contact Us to learn more about making your location more accessible for all your visitors.
Many public transportation systems don't meet ADA requirements. FAR's public transit accessibility solutions ensure educational, vocational, medical, and other essential life needs are accessible to people with and without disabilities.
With our technology and smartphone app, all individuals can easily locate stops, know when the next bus, train, or subway is arriving, and get real-time updates onboard such as distance to upcoming stops, stop announcements, and more.
We have deployed our system on hundreds of bus stops. Contact Us to learn more or to make your transit system accessible.
Parks, walking trails, zoos, or any outdoor location must be accessible to provide an enjoyable and safe experience for all your visitors. Foresight Augmented Reality can cost effectively install our technology to give a voice to those environments creating an enjoyable and safe experience for all.
Contact Us to learn more about making your location safer and more enjoyable for all.
You install signage to inform visitors about your location. Unfortunately, for people living with sensory and cognitive disabilities, traditional public signage is not accessible. Improve safety, user experience, and accessibility for all your visitors with FAR's digital public signage solutions.
Contact Us to learn more about making your signage accessible for all.